Halloween 2011 is just around the corner!

  • marcandkellie
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 9, 2011
      I've just had my first Starbuck's Pumpkin Spice Latte of the season, which means one thing: Halloween is coming!

      Come visit the group, post any costumes you have laying around the house, and browse for one for this year. Please share this group with friends and family when you have time. The more members, the more costumes posted, and the more money saved all around!

      Happy Haunting! :)
      Kellie