Swap: Rooster for ?????

  • nittanycolorado
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 14, 2010
      I have a really cute rooster costume (size 18-24 mo, brand Babystyle) that I'd love to trade for something new in a 24 mo, 2T or even 3T. I'm tempted to just reuse the costume but worried I'd get too much slack for being lazy. Its a really nice costume - anyone want to trade?
    • marcandkellie
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 15, 2010
        I have a really cute skunk costume that says it's an 18 - 24 month size, but fit both of my boys at 2 1/2 years old. It has a thick body for warmth and can be worn over sweats, a hat that covers the head and ears, and little skunk booties. Great for fall in Colorado. I'll try to find a photo and post it photos section here.

        ~Kellie