I'm driving Pit to NoVA this afternoon. Dropping some clients and bikes at The Point, if there is anyone trying to go back today (up to 5), call us. Sometcknoerzer
Riding DC to Pittsburgh. ( FYI The city if champions has an H on the end they are proud of) I think is a great direction. Rent a car in Pittsburgh and park atljb1945
We parked at Great Falls. Rented a car in Rockville? Drove to Pittsburg and rode. You could rent a car and drive back. You can leave a car at Great fallsj_1040
Welcome to the Chesapeake and Ohio Towpath group!
The C&O towpath is a 184 mile unpaved path along Maryland's Potomac River valley.
The entire towpath is located within the C&O Canal National Historic Park.
This group discusses all types of activities within the park. One of the more popular activities is
- Jan 5, 2002
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.