Welcome!

  • UrbanATB
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 5, 2002
      Welcome the the Chesapeake and Ohio Towpath Group. I've set up this
      group to help folks advertise upcoming Towpath events, such as bike
      rides and hikes. Non-members can check here periodically to keep up
      with latest events. By joining the group, you can choose to have
      messages automatically E-Mailed to you. Members can also post
      messages, add links and photos, and place their own events on the
      calender.