Pi's opposition to YEC

  • DBWILLIS@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3, 2011
      DW here

      >> Pi:
      Which goes a long way to explain my opposition to YEC.  From my (admittedly anecdotal) experience the ratio of those lost to the faith by YEC versus those converted to the faith by it is around 10-1.  For that reason, I consider YEC more of a danger to the faith than atheism.>>

      You know if you would just toss out ALL the miracles of the Bible, instead of 90% of them, you might "convert" a few more who refuse to believe what the Bible actually affirms.

      It is a devil's bargain to make the kind of exchange you make in order to "convert" people.