Re: Error during water_pick

  • Jayita Guhaniyogi
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 9, 2003
      Hi,

      Zeljko Dzakula is right. The water_pick.inp is opening
      the water_rep.param file twice and complains only the
      second time.
      No, I do not have waters from before. This is the
      first time I was picking waters.
      So, I should just ignore this message and move on?
      Right?

      Thank you all.

      Jayita.

      =====
      Jayita Guhaniyogi
      Ann Stock Lab
      Center for Advanced Biotechnology and Medicine
      Robert Wood Johnson Medical School
      Howard Hughes Medical Institute
      Piscataway, NJ 08854

      http://tax.yahoo.com