Error Message during water-pick.inp

  • Jayita Guhaniyogi (Mukhopadhyay)
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 8 12:47 PM
      Hi,

      In the water_pick.inp run, I got the following error message:

      %PARRDR-ERROR: duplication of bond HT HT
      %PARRDR-ERROR: duplication of bond HT OT
      %PARRDR-ERROR: duplication of angle HT OT HT
      %PARRDR-ERROR: duplication of nonbonded entry HT
      %PARRDR-ERROR: duplication of nonbonded entry OT

      Does anyone have any idea why I should see this? I have the water
      topology, parameter files set right, etc.

      Thanks,

      Jayita.