  • Rajan Sankaranarayanan
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2002
      hello,
      I have been trying to obtain the CNS program through their server. Since
      it didnot recognize the domain name of my email address it asked to send a
      fax to (203-432-5688) and I did that a couple of weeks back. I have not
      received any reply so far. Kindly let me know how I can get the CNS program.

      Thanking you in advance.

      best regards,
      Sankar

      Dr. R. Sankaranarayanan
      Room No: W114
      Centre for Cellular and Molecular Biology (CCMB)
      Uppal Road
      Hyderabad - 500 007
      India.

      Ph: +91-(0)40 719 2507 (Lab)