Parallelization

  • evanmdphd
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 15, 2002
      I have read in the CNS documentation that the program will
      compile using parallelization if you have the PFA (power fortran
      analyzer) compiler. I looked through the make file and saw that it
      looks for /usr/lib/pfa before allowing for multiple processors.

      Where can I get this library? I've spoken with my SysAdmin and
      he doesn't know where to find it. When I looked on the SGI
      website, it seemed that PFA should have been part of the Irix6.5
      distribution but we couldn't find it.

      Thank you,

      Evan Stein