cns_solve_1.3 install

  • Tewary Sunil
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2013
      Hi
      I am trying to install the cns with the (on mac osx 10.8.3)

      command make install compiler=gfortran

      SUNILs-MacBook-Pro:cns_solve_1.3 mercury$ make install compiler=gfortran
      Installation directory: /Applications/cns_solve_1.3/mac-intel-darwin
      copying files in instlib directory mac-intel-darwin to mac-intel-darwin
      x 0read.me
      x Makefile.header.1.ifort
      x Makefile.header.2.pgf95
      x Makefile.header.3.ifort_i4
      x Makefile.header.4.ifort_mp
      x Makefile.header.5.pgf95_mp
      x arch_env
      x machine_c.c
      x machine_f.f
      make: *** [install] Error 1

      i do not have the other compilers on my system.

      Any suggestions for the installation would be greatly appreciated.

      regards
      sunil