Heads-up: PDBe service interruption 21-24 October

  • Gerard DVD Kleywegt
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 17, 2011
      Dear PDBe users and depositors,

      Due to essential maintenance of the computers in the campus data centre this
      coming weekend, all web, ftp and e-mail services of the Protein Data Bank in
      Europe (PDBe; pdbe.org), as well as most other EBI services, will be
      unavailable from Friday 21 October 11 am BST until Monday 24 October 11 am BST
      (*). This includes our deposition services for PDB (Autodep) and EMDB (Emdep).
      However, the other wwPDB and EMDB deposition sites will not be affected, so if
      you are in a hurry to deposit, please use the deposition services of one of
      our partners.

      We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.

      (*) BST = British Summer Time. To convert to your local time zone, try
      http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html

      --Gerard

      ---
      Gerard J. Kleywegt, PDBe, EMBL-EBI, Hinxton, UK
      Secretary: Pauline Haslam pdbe_admin@...