error in Distance restraints and Dihedral angle restraints

  • Shabeir
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 16, 2009

    Dear cnsbb,
        I meet two problems in Distance restraints  and Dihedral angle restraints when running CNS.
      %NOESET-ERR: error in selection - no atoms spec.
     %NOE-ERR: problem at     1  -999.000  -999.000
    All of the distance restraints have this error.
      %CSTRAN-ERR: selection has to contain exactly one atom.
    And also this error is very many in the dihedral angle restraints.
    How should solve the problems? The two restraint files are in appendix.
    Best wishes!

    好玩贺卡等你发,邮箱贺卡全新上线!

    好玩贺卡等你发,邮箱贺卡全新上线!