scatter.lib error in water_pick.inp

  • guarnieri_michael
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 31, 2008
      Dear All,
      I am attempting to refine a structure with BeF3- as a ligand.
      Initially I received the error message;

      %XRASSOC-ERR: missing SCATter definition for (each of the atoms)

      I redefined scatter.lib, and was able to proceed with minimize.inp,
      bgroup.inp, and bindividual.inp without error. However, when I
      attempted to add water using water_pick.inp, I again encountered the
      above error message.

      Has anyone encountered this problem before? Any suggestions?
      Thanks!
      Mike
      UCHSC