able to fix installation cns in open SUSE

  • molbiol349
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2008
      Dear All,

      At last I am able to install cns in openSUSE 10.3. I don't know which
      compiler is playing the role but I am mentioning the libraries and
      compilers I have installed.

      gcc-fortran.ymp
      libgfortran41.ymp
      libgfortran42.ymp
      libgfortrna43.ymp
      gcc33.ymp
      gcc33-fortran.ymp
      libgcc33.ymp
      and INTEL FORTRAN compiler ifort with registration.

      although i have got many remarks while the installation procedure was
      going on

      those are

      remark: "file_name" has been targeted for automatic cpu dispatch
      remark: LOOP WAS VECTORIZED

      probably those are the warning messages like in C

      I fix it up after reuntarring the cns_solve_1.2_all.tar an did make
      install. But before doing all these thing I install all the compilers.

      Thank you
      Debajyoti Dutta