Re: [cnsbb] plot_patterson

  • Axel Brunger
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 11, 2008
      I just tested it on my mac systems running OS 10.5.2.  It works fine.

      Trouble shooting suggestions:

      Make sure that you have properly defined the CNS path in cns_solve_env.

      This file re-defines your "path" to include the directory that contains the
      executable files PSmapx, etc.  Do a "echo $path".  It should include the
      directory:  ...cns_solve_1.2/mac-intel-darwin/utils.   Check this directory - it
      should include the executable files.  If not, re-install CNS 1.2 from the webserver -
      use the pre-compiled mac os x version.

      Axel Brunger

      On Mar 11, 2008, at 1:50 PM, Salam Al-Karadaghi wrote:

      I am sorry, I was unclear, I am running 1.2. The complain comes at the end after answering all questions at the terminal input.
      Salam

      On Monday, March 10, 2008, at 08:32AM, "Axel Brunger" <brunger@...> wrote:
      OK.  So do you still have the problem with version 1.2?

      On Mar 10, 2008, at 6:52 AM, Salam Al-Karadaghi wrote:

      Yes, I have just downloaded it,
      S AK,

      On Sunday, March 09, 2008, at 10:24AM, "Axel Brunger" <brunger@...
      wrote:
      Are you using CNS version 1.2?

      Axel Brunger

      On Mar 9, 2008, at 8:01 AM, salkaradaghi wrote:

      I have been trying plot_patterson to convert Harker sections to
      Postscript. On mac OS 10.5,
      after answering the terminal input I get:

      PSmapy: Command not found (or PSmapx, depending on which section).
      And no ps-file
      generated.

      Has anybody seen this before?
      Thanks,
      S Al-Karadaghi

      Axel T. Brunger
      Investigator,  Howard Hughes Medical Institute
      Professor of Molecular and Cellular Physiology
      Stanford University

      Web:    http://atb.slac.stanford.edu
      Email:  brunger@...
      Phone:  +1 650-736-1031