mtf file generated by generate.INP

  • hlqstat
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 28, 2007
      Hi, I am trying to generate the mtf file by inputing the pdb file into
      generate.INP. My pdb file contains ligand molecules which are non-water
      HETATM atoms. The mtf file generated by generate.INP with default
      settings (only input a protein coordinate file) lost the ligand
      molecules or does not include those non-water HETATM atoms. I am
      wondering how I could add the ligand molecules back in the mtf file.
      Thanks and happy holiday!