problem with denisty modification

  • jay.xtalman
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 4, 2007
      Hi Everyone,

      I'm having some problems running the density modification script after
      sad phasing. The error I get is as follows:

      XSCALE: total number of data sets were selected 2
      XSCALE: set 1 F_TA is specified as the target data set
      %XSCALE-error: sum over "observed" data is zero
      %XSCALE: aborting termination - errors.
      %XSCALE-err: no data selected.
      XSCALE: K<i> has been multiplied by the overall scale ($XSCFFK) 0.000
      1 F_TA -1.0000 0.0000
      2 FSF 0.0000 0.0000
      MULTiscale: the overall scale is stored in symbol $XSCFFK
      XSIGMAA: Refinement of SIGMAA has converged
      Overall mean FOM is 0.00000
      %XDODIVI error encountered: Divide by zero attempted.
      (CNS is in mode: SET ABORT=NORMal END)
      ABORT mode will terminate program execution.
      Program will stop immediately.
      Maximum dynamic memory allocation: 52063604 bytes
      Maximum dynamic memory overhead: 496 bytes
      Program started at: 14:49:54 on 20-Dec-06
      Program stopped at: 14:50: 8 on 20-Dec-06
      CPU time used: 13.7000 seconds

      I'm not sure what's happening- it's trying to divide by zero. Can
      anyone help me? or know what the problem is? If you need more
      details, let me know. Thanks

      Jay