build structure from a previous one

  • andrea
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2006
      Hi all,
      I have a file.pdb and I'd like to add to the N-terminus and C-terminus
      some residues. Is there the possibility in cns to use the file.pdb as
      starting point and add those residues? Which is the input script? The
      goal is don't touch the file.pdb structure but just add the aminoacids
      and minimze them, keeping frozen the rest.
      Thanks

      Regards

      andrea