urgent!!!why CNS can't read in my RDC?

  • conney_z
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2006
      Hi, I am trying to include RDC restraints (just got them this afternoon)
      in my structure calculation. Using the following format:
      assign (resid 500 and name OO)
      (resid 500 and name Z)
      (resid 500 and name X)
      (resid 500 and name Y)
      (resid 4 and name N)
      (resid 4 and name HN)
      but CNS kept saying "sani-err: error in atom selection...

      it seems that the program doesn't recognize the matrix defined by teh
      first four lines (where the error messages pop out). I think I should
      define the 500, z,x,y,oo somewhere...but...where?!?

      I will stay up tonight till I get the answer so that I could get a
      better structure for my tomorrow presentation...thanks!!