Definitive answer anyone? CNSSolve_1.1 on Dual Opteron

  • Shivender Shandilya
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 25, 2005
      Hi All,

      Anyone who can point me towards a definitive answer for installing
      CNSSolve v1.1 on a machine with dual AMD Opteron processors, linux
      (suse 9.2) using g77 or pgi compilers?

      Please post your Makefile (or a link to it) and other relevant files.

      Please AVOID the temptation to just answer "Yeah! It works. See my
      oh-so-cool benchmarks!".

      Many Thanks.