TAMW: Important Notice

  • Tim Conrardy
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2003
      TAMW ( Tims Atari MIDI World)
      http://tamw.atari-users.net

      Important Notice

      As of Aug 7th, 2003, Yahoo groups is no longer allowing public access to the
      file sections. You will need to become a member of that particular Yahoo
      group to be able to access these files . This affects TAMW as there are a
      lot of links directly to the software on these file sections. This means, I
      will be moving the actual files as well as re-creating the pages and links
      to those files. This will take time. If you come across a file that you
      cannot access on these pages, you can wait until I re-create the page, or
      simply join the Group.( Atari-MIDI or Atari-MIDI Archives) Details
      below.You can choose as an option when joining for WEB ONLY and then you can
      access the files. Please be patient as I am reworking these pages.

      The Atari-Midi Mailing List Home Page.

      Atari-Midi-Archives Home page

      Simply click "JOIN THIS GROUP? " and follow the instructions. Click WEB ONLY
      if you do not want to recieve messages to your in-box. Be sure to create a
      Yahoo profile as well as this will allow you into the file sections.

      Note: Rob of Atari-Users.net has graciously agreed use of his server for
      these additional files. Thank you Rob!

      Tim Conrardy
      8-1-03