Hotz Box for Sale !

  • Tim Conrardy
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 17, 2003
      Hi All

      I am helping out a friend who actually lives near me. He was a beta tester
      for the Hotz MIDI Translator software and during that time purchased the
      largest Hotz Box then available. I have had the opportunity to actually play
      it ( and even record a project with it)The myatari link below has a pic of
      me and the box as well as some MIDI files to download.

      He is now selling it as he is returning to his own country. Here is the
      info. Please contact him directly if you are interested.

      TimC

      For Sale:

      Hotz Box, Largest model

      http://www.jimmyhotz.com/Hotz%20Box%2001.htm

      http://www.myatari.net/issues/nov2001/hotz.htm

      $2,500, PayPal payment, buyer pays shipping.

      Thanks.

      Yoram Ariel
      YoramAr@...
      Cupertino CA, USA