From TWL to FMC2

  • Bob Van Belle
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2002
      Thanks, Phil! Sounds great now.

      It is possible, as you can see, to gather a collection of musicians
      ('fabrics'), from tracks 5 to 16 (1 to 4 is reserved for the drummer),
      that can join in a jamsession, by almost pointing at them.
      So far TWL talk (but this will be my personal project for a while,
      the TWL Jam Session!)

      Now up to FMC2, which seems to have not such a steep learning
      curve. I tried it already and yes, sounds good! It'll be on the air soon...

      Bob.