New file uploaded to cnfractal_music

  • cnfractal_music@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 564 , Oct 1, 2002
      Hello,

      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the cnfractal_music
      group.

      File : /SOTM-TapestryWizard/Promerc8.mid
      Uploaded by : brabo.geo <robert.van.belle@...>
      Description : It shall be jazz... soon

      You can access this file at the URL

      Regards,

      brabo.geo <robert.van.belle@...>
    • Mr
      Message 564 of 564 , Aug 12, 2013
        I do recall that some folks did have some problems running Venharis due to their graphics capabilities on their machines not being able to handle it at the time...

        Glad you are having fun with GB, it is great software!

        Phil J.

        ps. - ask Phil T. to give me a holler on FB, have not heard from him in years..