[cnfractal_music] Re: New Years Hello

  • Phil Jackson
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 1, 2000
      Hi Jack,
      Welcome aboard, and Happy New Year!

      Here I think you will find a good many generative / algorithmic / fractal music generators,
      as well as their authors and users.  Will be interesting to hear of a new one!

      Best Wishes,

      Phil Jackson
      Moderator, CNFractal Music Forum

      Jack D wrote:

      Hello to all, my name is Jack Deckard. Just found this newsgroup, while
      looking for new algo-composers, on the net.

      I have some experience writing algo composers, but have not done anything
      recently. Dr. T's used to sell a Algo-comp package for the C64, comprised of
      two programs, one of which was mine. Got started in all this, running (and
      modifying)  a program called Pink Tunes on a PAIA 8700 (wonderful
      introduction). Hope I still have something here to add.

      - Jack Deckard

      Want to send money instantly to anyone, anywhere, anytime?
      You can today at X.com - and we'll give you $20 to try it!  Sign
      up today at X.com.  It's quick, free, & there's no obligation!
      http://click.egroups.com/1/332/2/_/21722/_/946745770

      -- http://www.egroups.com/cal?listname=cnfractal_music&m=1

    • Jack D