[cnfractal_music] Re: CN????

  • Phil Jackson
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 5, 1999
      Hi Shawn and all.

      Sorry about the delay in responding - swbell email server having problems this
      weekend.  Well, we do have a least 2 members that are neighbors to the north of here...
      But, to answer your question, the "CN" stands for Circuit Net, as in Circuit Net International, of which we are affiliated with. Check out  Circuit Net .  They promote
      family-oriented web communications.

      Phil J.

      Shawn Bulen wrote:

      How's this for non-MP3-related for you...

       What does the CN in "CN Fractal Music Forum" stand for?

       I'm not hanging with a bunch of Canadians, am I?

      Eh?

       Shawn

      click here
      Click here!