[cnfractal_music] Successful new song upload Wind Sand Surf and Human Translucence.

  • Upload Verifier
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 1999
      Hello CNFractal Music Forum,

      We are glad to inform you that your new song upload
      named Wind Sand Surf and Human Translucence has successfully been received.

      We will listen to it, and if everything is fine,
      approve it. Expect this to happen within the
      next few days. After it's been approved,
      it should appear on the site.

      MP3.com Staff.