Steem and SB5

  • Tim Conrardy
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2001
      >> File : /SteemGuide.txt
      > Uploaded by : tconrardy@...
      > Description : Installation Guide to Steem, the Atari Emulator for PC.
      >
      >You can access this file at the URL

      Just created this, as people were having trouble understanding the
      installation process with Steem. Hope this guide helps. For those that do
      not know: Steem is a Atari Emulator program that runs on a PC with
      windows.xx. Now you can go to my site (and others) and download Atari
      programs, and run them on your PC.

      As of late there has been interest in an Atari program called Schoenberg5
      (SB5) Gavin of this list is an avid user as well as David Woolls (formally
      of this list)

      I took a poll on Atari-Midi for the next AOTM (Application of the month) SB5
      was picked, so we are beginning to explore that application. I have asked
      the programmer (Gareth Jones) to come aboard, but no response yet..time will
      tell. I would like to invite any of you that have an interest in that
      application to come aboard temporariliy at least , if you want to learn more
      about this application. You can see what Atarians are doing these days as
      well!A lot of us use our PC/Mac's right along side our Atari's. We also have
      Steem users (with no real Atari's ) aboard as well. Any of you are
      welcome.Details on my site about the Atari-midi grp.I plan to do a web page
      soon on SB5 so look for it.

      Thanks for "listening"

      Tim C.