Fw: MP3.com Instructions Category: Piano?

  • Bob Van Belle
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2001
      Hi Phil J. and all,

      Just to mention that, under Category: Classical, a subcategory can be found which is called 'Piano'.
      Perhaps (sure?) this is the most suitable choice for the mp3/CD collection?

      Bob Van Belle

      Subject: MP3.com Instructions

      Hi Gavin and all,

      Here are the instructions for uploading the mp3 files. I should have sent this already - sorry!
      Many Thanks, Phil J.

      First of all
      1.) go to www.mp3.com
      2.) Near the bottom of the page will be a small bold heading
      called "artist community". Underneath is a link saying
      "Login" - click that
      3.) Near the top is a yellow table cell with the words
      "Login to MP3.com - beneath that is a link with the text
      "Member Login" - click that.
      4.) On this next page it asks for email and Password

      They are:
      email - cnfractal_music@egroups.com

      password - hubcap

      So - enter that in the appropriate fields and click the "sign in" button.

      5.) You should now be sitting at the MP3.com Master Page Administration for cnfractal_music@egroups.com
      Near the bottom of the first screen-full of the page, towards the right-hand side you will see three links
      Admin | Webpage Activity | Earnings

      You want to choose Admin.

      6.)Almost there! Now scroll about halfway down that page, and you'll see a topic heading "Artist Administration"
      Directly below that is a link to Content Management - click
      on that.

      7.) On this next page now click on the Songs link. That will take you to a page where you'll see a page full of Songs we have uploaded for a previous project a year or so ago -don't
      touch those! Scroll down to the bottom and click on Add New Song.

      8.) From there it pretty much takes you by the hand through
      several steps.
      9.) Email if you have any troubles! I'm here to help!

      Phil J.