cn-info

  • Phil Jackson
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2001
      ##### # # ####### ###### # #
      # # ## # # # # ## # ###### #####
      # # # # # # # # # # # #
      # # # # ##### # # # # # ##### #
      # # # # # # # # # # # #
      # # # ## # # # # ## # #
      ##### # # # ###### # # ###### #
      A Message From CircuitNet International

      Greetings CN Member,

      Thank you for being a participant in this list, owned
      and operated by CNFDNet International, LLC. Our mission is to
      provide you with high-quality content in a family-oriented
      environment.

      We want you know that CNFDNet operates a number of other discussion
      groups like this one, all with the same ease of use and same basic
      rules which make this echo so enjoyable. If you enjoy this list,
      please consider joining us in one or more of these groups

      CNCHAT - Friendly, general chat about most topics. It's like having
      an instant group of penpals!

      CNCOOKING - Franz Scheurer (Australia) heads up this group devoted to
      fine food and wines. Recipes, restaurant reviews, and more.

      CNCURRENT_EVENTS - The news of the day from all perspectives is kicked
      around and discussed with views and news your newspaper missed.

      CNFRACTAL_MUSIC - Composers and listeners meet to talk about software
      and music concerning this new musical frontier.

      CNGAMES - From PC Games to amusements like tongue-twisters, this echo
      will keep you entertained.

      CNHUMOR - Humor delivered daily to your in-box by the master of humor,
      Bill Eagle. Our largest echo and growing!

      CNLEADER - Get motivated and inspired! Quotes and stories 5 days a week
      that will touch your heart and give you the attitude to achieve.

      CNMUSIC - Read album reviews or share your own with music lovers of
      every genre. Music trivia questions are popular here.

      CNNET - Internet tips and discussion. Intended for newbies but lots of
      tech-types lurk here ready to share information and give helps.

      CNRELIGION - Hand's down, the best place for people of all religions to
      meet and talk. Diversity is encouraged and accepted, all are welcome.

      For more information on these and other CNFDNet echo, visit our web site
      at

      http//www.angelfire.com/al/cnfd/

      Didn't find what you were looking for? Perhaps you have an idea for a
      group.

      Contact us! Email your moderator privately or write to us directly at
      cnfd@...