Re: [cnfractal_music] Merry Christmas

  • Lawrence Ball
    Message 1 of 12 , Dec 26, 2012
      Hi cnfractallers,
      happy christmas wishes,
      and otherwise good wishes
      Since I last communicated with the group,
      the album Pete Townshend helped me record:

      "Method Music"

      has been released on the Navona label.
      It features algorithmically generated music exclusively
      so may be of interest to you software creating types
      Its on Amazon and as an iTunes download
      USA Amazon Link:
      http://www.amazon.com/Method-Music-Lawrence-Ball/dp/B006CAXQ3U/ref=sr_1_1?s=music&ie=UTF8&qid=1356550015&sr=1-1&keywords=method+music

      Feedback always deeply appreciated.