RE: [cnfractal_music] Merry Christmas

  • Diego PeƱalver
    Message 1 of 12 , Dec 26, 2012
      Hi Phil!
      Merry Christmas, Such a long time..

      Diego.

      _____

      De: cnfractal_music@yahoogroups.com [mailto:cnfractal_music@yahoogroups.com]
      En nombre de Mr
      Enviado el: Martes, 25 de Diciembre de 2012 01:39 p.m.
      Para: cnfractal_music@yahoogroups.com
      Asunto: [cnfractal_music] Merry Christmas

      I wish all a very Merry Christmas!

      Happy music making,

      Phil J.

    • Lawrence Ball
      Message 2 of 12 , Dec 26, 2012
        Hi cnfractallers,
        happy christmas wishes,
        and otherwise good wishes
        Since I last communicated with the group,
        the album Pete Townshend helped me record:

        "Method Music"

        has been released on the Navona label.
        It features algorithmically generated music exclusively
        so may be of interest to you software creating types
        Its on Amazon and as an iTunes download
        USA Amazon Link:
        http://www.amazon.com/Method-Music-Lawrence-Ball/dp/B006CAXQ3U/ref=sr_1_1?s=music&ie=UTF8&qid=1356550015&sr=1-1&keywords=method+music

        Feedback always deeply appreciated.