Merry Christmas

  • Mr
    Message 1 of 12 , Dec 25, 2012
      I wish all a very Merry Christmas!

      Happy music making,

      Phil J.
    • Carlos Devizia
      Message 2 of 12 , Dec 25, 2012
        Thank you Merry Christmas for you all, and have a great 2013!

        Carlos

        ________________________________
        Message 3 of 12 , Dec 26, 2012
          Hi Phil!
          Merry Christmas, Such a long time..

          Diego.

          _____

          Message 4 of 12 , Dec 26, 2012
            Hi cnfractallers,
            happy christmas wishes,
            and otherwise good wishes
            Since I last communicated with the group,
            the album Pete Townshend helped me record:

            "Method Music"

            has been released on the Navona label.
            It features algorithmically generated music exclusively
            so may be of interest to you software creating types
            Its on Amazon and as an iTunes download
            USA Amazon Link:
            http://www.amazon.com/Method-Music-Lawrence-Ball/dp/B006CAXQ3U/ref=sr_1_1?s=music&ie=UTF8&qid=1356550015&sr=1-1&keywords=method+music

            Feedback always deeply appreciated.