LMusix Update Available

  • dave strohbeen
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 11, 2011
      A new LMusix release (v1.3) is available for download from:
      http://www.artsong.org/downloads/lmusix.zip. This version adds capability
      to algorithmically generate musical themes from the LSystem by assigning a
      pitch interval and duration values to each production variable.

      For more info:
      http://www.artsong.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=section&layout=blog&id=12&Itemid=17

      This is a free upgrade for registered users or can be evaluated free for a
      14-day trial period.

      Best Regards
      Dave Strohbeen
    • Phil Jackson
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 11, 2011
        Thanks for the update, Dave - will be downloading that and giving it a try
        very soon!

        I've one experiment with the original version here:
        http://www.fractal-vibes.com/music/lm001.mp3

        Phil J.