Re: [cnfractal_music] Re: New Windows Music Composition Program

  • dave strohbeen
    Message 1 of 16 , Jul 1, 2011
      Hi Bob.

      You're lucky to get by without government... here in wisconsin we've
      suddenly gotten way too much government.

      I had tried contacting Paul W using one of his website email links several
      years ago - never did get a response - and last time I checked his
      'randomtunes.com' domain name was available for sale.

      To all: Thanks to everyone posting their music links - its been fun hearing
      what you've been up to.

      Dave Strohbeen