Gingerbread

  • terriandralph
    Message 1 of 14 , Oct 10, 2009
      I have done a lot of searching on the internet to download a copy of Gingerbread but to no avail. I read somewhere that Phil Thompson has made the program freeware and is allowing the free distribution of the program. Does anyone here have a copy that they can send me?
    • gwisk55
      Message 2 of 14 , Dec 8, 2009
        Point your browser to http://omegaville.com/gingerbread/

        I really enjoy the program. I'll find a melody that I like, save the coordinates, copy the cell to the next one over, & adjust the parameters to hear a duet playing.

        One of my creations: http://www.4turns.us/circumfrence.mid