ChristmasTek

  • timothyconrardy
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 10, 2006
      HI Al

      Decided to have some fun last night to get in the spirit of Christmas,
      and did a collage of some tunes and floated them together by secret
      algorithmic processes :-) The process *may* be described later.

      ChristmasTek
      http://www.wusik.com/song.php?id=1457
      4MBs

      Merry Christmas from Tim

      Comments welcome, and please post any Christmas tunes you guys have
      done too.

      Tim
    • jacky schreiber
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 18, 2006
        Hi all, tim,

        very, very nice, it's a christmas 'space ace' super hit for this season!

        best christmas wishes to all

        jacky

        HI Al

        Decided to have some fun last night to get in the spirit of Christmas,
        and did a collage of some tunes and floated them together by secret
        algorithmic processes :-) The process *may* be described later.

        ChristmasTek
        http://www.wusik.com/song.php?id=1457
        4MBs

        Merry Christmas from Tim

        Comments welcome, and please post any Christmas tunes you guys have
        done too.

        Tim
      • Gavin Stevens
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 19, 2006
          Hi Tim & all,

          Finally got to listen to Christmas Tek - a very pleasant seasonal
          surprise. Xmas as viewed from the craft of SpaceAce :-)

          I also caught with the recent offerings on your Wuzik site - all very
          enjoyable.

          I am intending to use some time this holiday to finish my seemingly
          interminable contribution to the Keyscapes 2 project. It's very nice to
          be busy, but I am keen to finish this work now.

          Best wishes to all,

          Gavin.