WolframTones

  • Lauri Grohn
    Message 1 of 715 , Oct 10, 2005
    • victor flores
      Message 715 of 715 , Oct 17, 2007
        Hi Gavin and all:

        Thanks for your opinion, Gavin, your comment is very appropiated and clear.

        Best Regards,
        Victor

        Gavin Stevens <gavmusic@...> wrote:
        Hi Victor & all,

        I like this piece - it had several surprises. The beginning gives the
        impression that the piece could continue like that all the way through,
        but the music changes, a little at first & then quite dramatically.
        These developments & new themes keep the interest & excitement going.
        Thanks for sharing.

        Gavin.