Re: [cnfractal_music] Recent pieces

  • victor flores
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 1, 2005
      Hi Gavin & all:

      Today, I have read your comments. Thanks for the analysis!

      Victor Hugo

      Gavin Stevens <gavin-stevens@...> wrote:
      Hi all,

      Very impressed with the recent pieces:

      Tim C: Superb tracks - your collaborator really gives a different sound
      to the music, highly enjoyable.

      Jacky: Close Encounter is a splendid piece - I love the freshness &
      unpredictability of your music.

      Victor: I very much enjoy the dance-like quality of "Ad Astra" & also
      the mood change part way through. Your excellent choice of sounds really
      adds the "finishing touch" to a piece that is "spacey", but in a very
      different way from, say, Tim's work.

      Best wishes,

      Gavin.

      Shape Computer music Phil jackson Songwriting Music software Songwriting contest