[cnfractal_music] POLL: What do you think about Panos' Idea for the IFF - International Fractal Forum?

  • pjfjacks@swbell.net
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 1, 1999
      Tuesday Panos Axiomakaros presented the bold idea of creating an organization (or organisation Phil T.) called the International Fractal Forum.
      We that dabble in Fractal Music, I think, would be a subset of this group, as
      I think the scope he has in mind is somewhat broader. An invitation to a
      proposed meeting was also included, but let's deal with these things one at a
      time, as the one depends upon the other.

      ----

      Please select one of the following:

      o Yes, Let's Do it!
      o A definite Maybe...
      o Tell me more
      o I'm totaly undecided
      o NO

      by going to the following Web form:

      http://www.egroups.com/vote?id=936244509192

      Thank you!
    • Phil Thompson
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 1, 1999
        Yes let's do it.

        and Tell Me More.

        Phil Thompson
        http://www.organised-chaos.com
        http://listen.to/phil.thompson

        world-wide fractal music index
        http://listen.to/fractal.music

        Start with up to 150 Points for joining!
        http://clickhere.egroups.com/click/805

        eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/cnfractal_music
      • Panos Axiomakaros
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 2, 1999