Re: [cnfractal_music] HNY

  • Bob Van Belle
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 1, 2005
      Phil and all,

      Dreadful catastrophy it is indeed. And just to think how much (even) worse
      this would have been when occurred by nighttime!
      So, let's hope 2005 will bring everyone more luck than the past year
      (and that politicians, on whatever side, may stop abusing religion for
      other purposes...)
      Not active on the musical front right now, but still reading mails,
      and listening to bits,

      Bob from Belgium.