No activity in last 7 days
A group for people who railfan the Newmarket / Bala Subdivisions... a place to post pictures and videos and share stories. The Bala sub is CNs main continental line and the Newmarket sub is a branch line that is known mainly for GO train service and occasional road switcher. CN abandoned from Bradford to Barrie then up to Washago back in 1995. On Sept. 21/96, VIA No. 1 The Canadian operated the last passenger train before removal of tracks. About a month later the Rails were taken out from Barrie to Longford. The rest to Washago were left in for a chemical plant in longford that a small switcher uses once in a while.
- Oct 24, 2007
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- Anyone can post messages.