CMYM Rockfish Awards Picnic, 8/25/2006, 5:30 pm

  • Michael Jacobson
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 6, 2006

      CMYM Swim Team we will be holding the annual Awards Picnic on August 25th at Meadowbrook Park with the festivities starting at 5:30pm. Meadowbrook Park is locate on the other end of LongGate Parkway , over rt100, than the YMCA.

      Food will be served at approximately 6:00 p.m. The menu will include hamburgers, hot dogs (if you want any other main course please feel free to bring some to the picnic). We ask that each family attending bring a dish to share according to their last name.
      A-D: Appetizer
      E-M: Side Dish/Salad (garden salad, pasta salad, potato salad, cole slaw, etc.)
      N-Z: Dessert or Fruit Tray (cut fruit please)
      The Awards Picnic is for swimmers and their immediate family. There is a children’s playground and basketball court adjacent to this pavilion.  The awards will start after dinner around 7pm don’t be late (Laurie/Choo/…).

      I request/beg/plead (oh just skip that O’s game) that everyone come out and celebrate this past season of accomplishment.

      Coach Mike & Coach Ray