HCYM Swim Team Awards and Social (6/19)

  • Michael Jacobson
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 18, 2003
      Ray and I will be hosting our 2nd Annual Swim Team Awards.

      It starts at 8pm (6/19) at the Tiber River Tavern in Old Town Ellicott City
      ( http://www.tiberrivertavern.com/ ). We have the entire upstairs dining
      room area just for us. You are welcome to bring a guest.

      The diner menu will be available and you can order everything from drinks
      and appetizers to a full meal. Special thanks to Maura Dunnigan for setting
      this up us.

      There is a TV in this room and I have just compiled a 2 hour video tape of
      the past year in swimming (still pictures with music) for our entertainment.
      Also Ray and I will be doing who's on 1st ;-)

      Awards start around 8:30pm or when most people get their ... so be on time
      for a change :)

      I hope to see everyone there ... SO PLEASE COME!!!!
      http://www.tiberrivertavern.com/
    • Whitten, Jennifer S.
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 19, 2003
        Dave and I will be attending.