Swim meet videos

  • Brian Hinz
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2 6:09 PM
      Hi,

      For anyone that's interested, I've compiled all of the video footage that was taken at each of the meets over the course of the season onto a DVD.  I know that a lot of people had trouble viewing the raw files on their computer, so if you'd like a DVD let me know and I'll bring it to practice this week.  I don't have very many discs (<10) so it's first come first served...

      -brian