Official Intro to CMMI training- Dates required

  • sethu ramalingam
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 31, 2007
      Group,

      Can anyone help me in getting the dates for the
      official intro to CMMI planned for the earliest in
      and around chennai, bangalore by SEI transition
      partners.

      Thanks

      Sethuramalingam.B

      http://autos.yahoo.com/green_center/
    • Mathi Ezhil Arasu
      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 1 7:52 PM

        Hi Sethu

        Trimentus – a SEI Partner, is conducting a Public Official CMMI training on 9, 10, 11 August at Chennai , India

        I will forward more details of this training to you today – to your personal email id

        Thanks,

        Mathi E Arasu

        EVP | Trimentus Technologies | Ph: +91 44 4260 6200 x 21 | D: +91 44 4260 6300 | C: +91-98408 98409

        Can anyone help me in getting the dates for the
        official intro to CMMI planned for the earliest in
        and around chennai, bangalore by SEI transition
        partners.

        Thanks

        Sethuramalingam. B

        Park yourself in front of a world of choices in alternative vehicles. Visit the Yahoo! Auto Green Center .
        http://autos. yahoo.com/ green_center/

      • vijaybabu
        Message 3 of 7 , Aug 8 3:31 AM
          Hi Sethu....

          It's good to see you here. This is Vijaybabu this side.

          If you need, I can provide you the contact details of Mr. Ganesh,
          Business Manager, Trimentus Technologies, Bangalore as well as
          details of M.S Sivakumar, Manager, KPMG, Bangalore. YOu can directly
          call them for the details on the CMMi Ver 1.2 workshop.

          Let me mail you the details to your personal mail id.

          Regards,
          Vijay

          --- In cmmi_process_improvement@yahoogroups.com, "Mathi Ezhil Arasu"
          <arasu@...> wrote:

          > Hi Sethu
          >

          > Trimentus - a SEI Partner, is conducting a Public Official CMMI
          training on
          > 9, 10, 11 August at Chennai, India
          >

          > I will forward more details of this training to you today - to
          your personal
          > email id
          >

          > Thanks,
          >
          > Mathi E Arasu
          >

          > EVP | Trimentus Technologies | Ph: +91 44 4260 6200 x 21 | D: +91
          44 4260
          > 6300 | C: +91-98408 98409
          >
          > MSN: <mailto:marasu@...> marasu@... | Yahoo:
          > <mailto:marasu2000@...> marasu2000@... | Gmail:
          > <mailto:marasu@...> marasu@... | Skype:
          > <mailto:marasu@...> marasu@...
          >

          > _____

        • Y.L.R.C.Murthy
          Message 4 of 7 , Aug 9 5:10 AM

            Hi Vijay,

            Is there any program similar to this in Bangalore ?

             Please let me know the details, if any one is conducting the seminar.

            Regards,

            Murthy

            <arasu@...> wrote:

            > Hi Sethu
            >

            > Trimentus - a SEI Partner, is conducting a Public Official CMMI
            training on
            > 9, 10, 11 August at Chennai ,
            India

            > I will forward more details of this training to you today - to
            your personal
            > email id
            >

            > Thanks,
            >
            > Mathi E Arasu
            >

            > EVP | Trimentus Technologies | Ph: +91 44 4260 6200 x 21 | D: +91
            44 4260
            > 6300 | C: +91-98408 98409
            >
            > MSN: <mailto:marasu@ ...> marasu@... | Yahoo:
            > <mailto:marasu2000@ ...> marasu2000@. .. | Gmail:
            > <mailto:marasu@ ...> marasu@... | Skype:
            > <mailto:marasu@ ...> marasu@...
            >

            > _____

            w:st="on">Auto Green Center .
            > http://autos. <
            href="http://autos.yahoo.com/green_center/">http://autos. yahoo.com/ green_center/>
            yahoo.com/green_ center/

          • Mathi Ezhil Arasu
            Message 5 of 7 , Aug 9 10:29 PM

               Hi Murthy

              Yes, Trimentus – an SEI partner will be doing the Official CMMI training at Blore in September 2007

              We will provide you more details in a separate mail – during next week

              Thanks

              Mathi Ezhil Arasu

              <arasu@...> wrote:

              > Hi Sethu
              >

              > Trimentus - a SEI Partner, is conducting a Public Official CMMI
              training on
              > 9, 10, 11 August at Chennai ,
              India

              > I will forward more details of this training to you today - to
              your personal
              > email id
              >

              > Thanks,
              >
              > Mathi E Arasu
              >

              > EVP | Trimentus Technologies | Ph: +91 44 4260 6200 x 21 | D: +91
              44 4260
              > 6300 | C: +91-98408 98409
              >
              > MSN: <mailto:marasu@ ...> marasu@... | Yahoo:
              > <mailto:marasu2000@ ...> marasu2000@. .. | Gmail:
              > <mailto:marasu@ ...> marasu@... | Skype:
              > <mailto:marasu@ ...> marasu@...
              >

              > _____

              Auto Green Center .
              > http://autos. <
              href="http://autos.yahoo.com/green_center/">http://autos. yahoo.com/ green_center/>
              yahoo.com/green_ center/

            • imtiaz ahmad
              Message 6 of 7 , Aug 10 2:31 AM
                Dear All,
                             I need a process flow diagram of  Measurement and Analysis and description MA diagram. please foward me if you have it.

                Regards,
                Imtiaz Ahmad

                Got a little couch potato?
              • Peter Leeson
                Message 7 of 7 , Aug 10 3:25 AM
                  May I recommend that group members keep this group discussion to
                  topics that are of interest to the general community and avoid using
                  the group to advertise, sell or purchase training courses? I
                  understand the original question for training, the rest of this
                  discussion should have been held off-line.

                  Peter Leeson
                  www.qpit.ltd.uk

                  --- In cmmi_process_improvement@yahoogroups.com, "Y.L.R.C.Murthy"