Internal Quality Audit Training at Chennai

  • Pavan Kumar K R
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 28, 2006
      Untitled Document

      Internal Quality Audit

      Course Overview

      An internal quality audit is an independent, objective assurance and consulting activity designed to add value and improve an organization's operations. It helps an organization accomplish its objectives by bringing a systematic, disciplined approach to evaluate and improve the effectiveness of implementation of processes. Internal auditing reviews the reliability and integrity of information, compliance with policies and regulations, the safeguarding of assets, the economical and efficient use of resources and established operational goals and objectives.

      Date and Venue

      Duration: 2 days

      Date : 27th and 28th March, 2006

      Place: Chennai

      Venue: Conference Hall in T.Nagar

      Areas of Coverage and Agenda

      Day I

      0900 - 1200 hrs

      • Quality Audits
      • Definition - Quality Audit
      • Audit Objectives
      • Audit Pre-requisites
      • Types of Audits - First / Second / Third Party
      • Audit Approaches - Vertical / Horizontal / Mixed
      • Audits - Advantages & Disadvantages
      • Audit Planning
      • Auditor Characteristics
      • Audit Roles & Responsibilities
      • Audit Tools - Checklists, Forms
      • Exercise 1
      • Session 1 – De-briefing

      Lunch 1300 - 1400 hrs

      • Pre-audit activities
      • Exercise 2
      • Interviewing Techniques for Audits
      • Types of Audits:
        • Process audit
        • Project or Support Group Activity audit
        • Work Product Audit
        • Configuration Audit (FCA, PCA)
        • QA Activity audits
        • Work Effectiveness Audit
        • Release Audit
      • ISO Clauses
      • Exercise 3
      • Exercise 4
      • Session 2 - De-briefing

      Day II

      0900 - 1200 hrs

      • Conducting Audits
      • Typical Non Conformance Indicators
      • Audit Results - Non Conformances (Major / Minor), Observations
      • Handling Disputes
      • Audit Metrics
      • Audit Analysis
      • Closing Audits
      • Exercise 5
      • Reporting Audit Results to Management
      • Corrective and Preventive Actions
      • Exercise 6
      • Management Review
      • Session 3 De-briefing

      Lunch 1300 - 1400 hrs

      • Mock Audit Group Exercise
      • Session 4 De-briefing

      1730 - 1800 hrs

      Wrap-up/Feedback

      Registration

      This training is restricted to 15 participants only. Due to restriction in number of participants for Training program, participants are requested to confirm the registration well in advance before 10 days of the training program by paying the course fees through Cheque/Demand Draft in favour of Trimentus Technologies Pvt. Ltd payable at Chennai .

      Training Fee

      The course fee is Rs.7500/- per participant and group registrations from the same company can claim special discounts.

      Trainer's Profile - Mrs. Geetha Padmanabhuni

      Geetha P , M.Tech, CSQA, certified Six Sigma Green belt, is a Senior Consultant & QMS 2000 Lead Auditor with about 8 years of consulting experience in diverse business domains like Telecommunications, Banking and Financial services, Functional and Performance testing, Insurance, Software Product Development, Product Support and Maintenance

      • Has rich experience in performing and managing process definition & improvement initiatives, process implementation, ISO 9001 audits, CBA-IPI assessments, SCAMPI appraisals, metrics & customer feedback analyses, and software testing
      • Specializes in consulting for ISO 9001:2000, ISO 27001, Software CMM, CMMI, People CMM and eSCM-SP
      • Participated in several CBA-IPI ,SCAMPI and PCMM appraisals as Appraisal Team Member
      • Trainer for ISO 9001, SW-CMM, CMMI, Project Management & People CMM
      • Conducted several External and internal ISO 9001:2000 audits
      • Has trained over 250 professionals on Internal Quality audit, Project Management, Process Management and Software Engineering concepts
      • Involved in Planning and carrying out Internal Information Security Audits, IQA, Work product and CM Audits, Milestone meetings to assure that Quality Activities are conducted in accordance with Management Plans and Procedures. IQA findings analysis and preparing subsequent corrective and preventive action plans

      Other Details:

      • Training material will be delivered during commencement of session against the confirmed order
      • Training will be in English language only
      • Training will include exercises & certification

    • Pankaj Tiwari
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 2, 2006
        Hi,
        Can anybody can tell me about such trainings happening
        in Delhi?
        Thanks
        Pankaj

        --- Pavan Kumar K R <pavankumarkr@...>