Carol Dekkers is Featured Speaker for PMI webinar airing on March 13, 2003 !

  • Carol Dekkers <dekkers@qualityplustech.c
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2003
      Announcing the Project Management Institute (PMI) IS Specific
      Interest Group's first webinar of 2003 -- featuring me (Carol
      Dekkers) on March 13, 2003 at 2:00 PM EST (18:00 GMT). And the best
      news for you and your clients and colleagues is that registration for
      this event is FREE!

      If you'd like to listen in to the webinar: Assigning Business Value
      to Software -- The Key to Project Success (with emphasis on the value
      of software sizing) please register for it on the PMI ISSIG website
      at www.pmi-issig.org/webinars/dekkers.asp (you need to pre-register
      for this event).

      Please join me and the ISSIG for this exciting webinar -- almost as
      good as being at a conference presenting to you, except you'll be in
      the comfort of your own office. :-) Tell your colleagues and friends -
      - the more, the merrier!

      Regards,
      Carol