CMMI / CMM framework

  • Marc Gardner
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 31, 2005
      I just joined to your group.
      Looking for introductory information on CMMI and CMM.
      Company has been around for while, but does not have any experience with SW frameworks.
      The SEI site has been helpful. Any other sites or documents that may help with CMM framework?

      Thank you in advance,
      Marc

      Do you Yahoo!?
    • Melih Sindel
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 1, 2005
        Marc,

        In the group's files section you may find additional
        useful information.

        Regards,
        Melih

        --- Marc Gardner <mrcgrdnr@...> wrote:

        > I just joined to your group.
        > Looking for introductory information on CMMI and
        > CMM.
        > Company has been around for while, but does not have
        > any experience with SW frameworks.
        > The SEI site has been helpful. Any other sites or
        > documents that may help with CMM framework?
        >
        > Thank you in advance,
        > Marc

        http://mail.yahoo.com
      • ENGSOFT :: Cristiano Schwening
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 1, 2005
          Hello,

          It looks for for CMMI in google or has access the site
          http://seir.sei.cmu.edu that contains much information on the model.

          --
          Cristiano Schwening
          Engenheiro de Software

          ENGSOFT
          Engenharia de Software
          Consultoria em Tecnologia da Informação

          Fone: +55 55 3332-3767

          A melhoria do Processo de Desenvolvimento
          de software começa por aqui !
          visite: www.engsoftnet.com.br para maiores informações.

          Início mensagem original Marc GardnerFinal mensagem original