Re: [CMMi Process Improvement] My fifth book on IT

  • Putcha V. Narasimham
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 4 10:00 PM
      Congratulations and best wishes,

      Now in Belmont CA till 04SEP13
      (650) 339-7564   Skype: prof.pvn
      Putcha V. Narasimham
      Knowledge Enabler Systems--kenablersys

      From: Murali Chemuturi <murali_chemuturi@...>
      To: cmmi_process_improvement@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Saturday, 3 August 2013 11:21 PM
      Subject: [CMMi Process Improvement] My fifth book on IT

      Hi friends

      My fifth book on IT “Mastering IT Project Management: Best Practices, Tools and Techniques is released and is available on Amazon.com. Please take a look at your convenience.

      Best wishes for your success & happiness

      Murali Chemuturi
      91-40-27220771
      91-0-81258-62739
      USA-347-394-3138
       Author of books - Software Estimation Best Practices, Tools and Techniques, Mastering Software Quality Assurance, Mastering Software Project Management, and Mastering IT Project Management published by J.Ross Publishing, Requirements Engineering and Management: Best Practices, Tools and Techniques for Software Development Projects, published by Springer Science+Business Media, USA, Success in Life through personality Engineering published by CreateSpace and available on Amazon.com